Vs > Ust-Barguzin
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Ust-Barguzin Climate & Distance Between
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Bintulu, Malaysia
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Tønder, Denmark
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Kochi, Japan
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Urakawa, Japan
Ust-Barguzin vs Radicofani, Italy
Ust-Barguzin vs Guam, Mariana Islands
Ust-Barguzin vs Julianehb, Greenland
Ust-Barguzin vs Petrolina, Brazil
Iqaluit, Nt vs Inukjuak, Quebec
Canton, Ny vs Plainfield, Nj
Algiers vs Temuco-Maquehue
Helwan vs Eastman, Ga
- The distance between Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada and Ust-Barguzin, Russia is approximately 7,984 km or 4,962 mi.
- To reach Swift Current (a), Sk in this distance one would set out from Ust-Barguzin bearing 23.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Swift Current (a), Sk bearing 158° or SSE .
- Swift Current (a), Sk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Ust-Barguzin has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Swift Current (a), Sk is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Ust-Barguzin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 5.7 °C (10.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Swift Current (a), Sk. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 4.1 mm (0.2 in) less which is equivalent to 4.1 l/m² (0.1 US gal/ft²) or 41,000 l/ha (4,383 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.1° higher in Swift Current (a), Sk than in Ust-Barguzin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Swift Current (a), Sk relative to Ust-Barguzin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Barguzin vs Swift Current (a), Sk
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Onega, Russia
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Simon Bolivar, Colombia
Ust-Barguzin vs Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Ust-Barguzin vs Monte Alegre, Brazil
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Xankandi
Fonni vs Sundsvall
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Arauca
De Funiak Springs, Fl vs Cape Hooper, Nt
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Ust-Barguzin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Swift Current (a), Sk
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) NW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) W
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 218.6 kms (135.8 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 238 kms (147.9 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 220.2 kms (136.9 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 218 kms (135.5 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Barguzin