| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Swift Current (A), Sk in January is very cold at -13 °C (8.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.2 °C (-0.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 8:07 long and the longest day is 9:11 long with an average length of 8:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Swift Current (a), Sk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Swift Current (A), Sk:
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) NW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) W
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 218.6 kms (135.8 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 238 kms (147.9 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 220.2 kms (136.9 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 218 kms (135.5 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) SSE